Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall’s 4 TD Catches Lift AFC In Pro Bowl

Marshall's 4 TD catches lift AFC in Pro Bowl - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

While everyone was playing at half-speed and ready to extend their Hawaiian vacation, Brandon Marshall played as if it was his last game.

The Miami Dolphins wide receiver caught six passes for 176 yards and a Pro Bowl-record four touchdowns, and the AFC used a second-half surge to beat the NFC 59-41 on Sunday.

“You never know when you’re going to be back,” Marshall said, “and I wanted to go all out today because it could be my last Pro Bowl.”

Marshall had a touchdown catch in each quarter, including an early 74-yarder and a 3-yarder in the fourth, in a game filled with highlight-reel grabs.

He was selected the game’s MVP, and his name now will join the likes of Walter Payton and Jerry Rice on the MVP banners at Aloha Stadium.

McCarthy's onside kick and fake punt really put a new twist on the game. It got a little more tense after that..

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

He may have been the only one trying. I didn't watch the game, but I've always been a fan of Marshall.
      Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Didn't watch any of the pro bowl

Comment

I gave up years ago for the Pro Bowl to watch it!
          I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Had no interest in watching the Pro Bowl....was too busy watching Kyrie Irving hit a game winner on the Retirement Center.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
            Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
            Johnson/Mears/
            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

they could do away with this game IMO

Comment

went to the game. Interesting once in a lifetime experience but not much football was played. It was funny watching guys fall down on contact and watching the lines play patty cake in the first half. Newton had a bad day, funny thing was some D-linemen started to try a little more when he was in. I loved watching Clark hit a couple guys hard. He nailed gonzalez on one tackle and gonzalez got up and gave him a hug. I can imagine what he said "dude this is the PRO BOWL, no hitting!"

Comment

see what happens when you stop beating women and focus on the field..
                  U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
                  http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
                  Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
                  Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                    McCarthy's onside kick and fake punt really put a new twist on the game. It got a little more tense after that..
                    Wow you are everywhere...didn't have to see anything just saw the Holmes cards and knew it was you lulz

Comment

Been in the hobby a long time man but now here 99% of the time... FCB died and all my other connections are using facebook groups now

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Working...
                      X